Thursday, October 9, 2008


Front View/Back View
All leather bag with embossed circles. Fabric lining
*SOLD

Front View/Back View
*SOLD


Front View/Back View
All Leather bag with embossed circles in lime and sienna/fabric lining
1 SOLD

Front View/Back View
SOLD

Front View/Back View
1 SOLD

Front View/Back View
*SOLD

Front View/Back View
*SOLD

The last three bags are all the same fabric just made each a little bit different for some variety. (I was running out of sunlight, so they look different in each picture)

Each bag has a lot of detail. Click on each picture to see them up close. If you need additional pictures, please send me an email and I would be happy to take more and send them to you. j.funk@cox.net



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the ones in Sienna! Do you think you could make a laptop/weekender bag for me out of that? Since I don't have kids but would love one of your bags...

heather

Jana said...

Hey Heather,

I'm not sure how to reply to you. Hopefully you'll check back to this blog.

I would be more than happy to make you a laptop bag, just send me your measurements and I'll see what I can do.

Please feel free to call or email me!