Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hi everyone!



Thank you SO much for your interest in my bags!!! I've had a lot of questions on how to go about ordering a bag from me, so I thought I would better explain my blogspot and how I got started with the bags.



I went to Interior Design School and the idea behind the bags came from having extra fabric from previous projects. The fabrics were all too beautiful to waste, so we decided to make them into fun unique diaper bags. Later, after so much interest, I also started to make the purse size.

At first, I was only making bags with the fabric that I had available, but then found that people were very interested in custom. I tried it out for a short time, but realized it was actually costing me more per bag to run around and find individual fabric choices, then it was for me to use what I had already.

So, for now, if you're interested in a custom bag, please let me know and I would be happy to have it made for you. However, I'll have to charge an additional @25.00 per bag to do so.

Because each Funky Mama Bag is so unique, the pictures posted should be used as a guide line and a representative of the work that I do. However please keep in mind that fabrics and trim that you see listed come and go and may not be available upon request. The good news is that you'll have your own unique Funky Mama Bag!

I do sell my pre-made bags at different boutiques here in Arizona. Please call or email me for the latest information. I am still traveling the the Polka Dot Palace boutique as well. I'll post the next event as soon as it becomes available.

Once again, thank you for your interest! I look forward to talking to you soon!

1 comment:

Jesika Harmon said...

Such darling bags Jana!! They are seriously so cute! And that you have Clair De Lune playing on your blog makes me love them even more :)